Managers and staff at not-for-profit organizations and other agencies have so much on their plates that even relatively small communications projects like newsletters and brochures can become time-gobbling monsters. These projects demand seemingly endless effort and energy—with diminishing returns in the form of missed deadlines and disappointing results.
Clients say it all the time—“It’s a beast of a project.” Artisanal Prose can tame the beast.
At Artisanal Prose, projects large and small are shepherded with care from concept to conclusion—on deadline and with quality intact. Planning, implementation, and coordination activities include:
- Developing the concept, work plan, and timelines
- Conducting background research
- Generating content (or coordinating content development with program staff)
- Identifying and coordinating the activities of graphic designers, photographers, researchers, web masters, and other contributors
- Keeping the team on track through efficient editorial management and good communication
- Interviewing the subjects of profile pieces, press releases, and newsletter articles
- Managing the process of revision and review
- Proofreading, copyediting, and developing document-specific style guidelines
- Whatever else it takes to ensure a product that achieves your objectives and does your organization proud